On August 22, Dr. Igor Shchupak’s on-line lecture-conversation on “School: should we leave or should we stay (let's put comma together!)?” was held within the frameworks of the educational conference Mini-EdCamp Kup'yansjk.
A number of topical issues of teaching history methods at school were discussed during a virtual meeting with teachers:
1. What method has outlived its usefulness and what lessons history teaches us methodically:
- unmotivated motivation of students to learn;
- academicism and / or gamerization of learning;
- lesson system and “inverted class”.
2. Why “paper” textbook should become a multimedia one?
3. Who is afraid of Ukrainian history and what Ukrainian teachers should not be afraid of?
The full lecture-conversations you can find below.